Boss Bidet products are supported by the most extensive warranty in the industry.
All products were carefully tested before shipment from the manufacturing facility. The manufacturer warrants the product to be free from defects, materials, and workmanship from the distributor.
This warranty excludes the following:
- Replacement of discolored or used parts from chemicals use for cleaning or water discoloration.
- Damage to or malfunction of the unit resulting from improper installation, negligence, misuse, abuse, or tampering by unauthorized repair personnel.
- Under no circumstance be held liable for any loss or damage direct, consequential or incidental arising out of the use of or inability to use this product.
- Age of the bidet, improper installation can result into plumbing breakage and water flooding too the bathroom or home. This product must be used at the owner’s risk. Therefore, the owner hereby realizes the manufacturer and distributor from any and all claims for damage where the above conditions exist.
- The owner hereby releases the bidet from any and all claims from the installation and misreading or misinterpretation relation of the installation instructions included.
If a bidet replacement is required, the defected unit must be shipped back before a new unit is sent. Only defected parts are replaced.
For Bidet replacements, there is a $20 Shipping & Handling charge per unit. This can vary for certain US states. There is an additional charge for International Shipping & Handling based on the country. The unit will only be shipped to the original purchase address and can not be shipped to alternate addresses.
This warranty is only available to the original purchaser.
Your product must be registered within 30 days of purchase.
Only items that are purchased directly from BossBidet.com or Certified BossBidet Partners are eligible for warranty. Used or resold items not purchased from official sellers are not eligible for warranty. An order ID must match our current records.
A serial number must be provided for replacements. Boss Bidet Toilet Attachment warranty ID number can be found on the side of the control head. Boss Bidet Mini does not have a serial number.
Only defected parts will be replaced. Accessories will not be replaced. If a customer requires an additional non defected part, it can be purchased in our store. If the item is not available in our store, then it may not be available for purchase.
The warranty does not apply to products that are used for hospital, hotel, restaurant, commercial building or other non-residential applications.
Boss Bidet is not responsible for return (shipping) and or removing or reinstalling the product.